Organize your home, vacation rental, or workspace! Tidy Tim will help you create more space to bring in the joy and lead the life you truly wish to live.
Tim’s expertise in decluttering & creative problem solving will help you to transform the look and function of the spaces you use every day, clearing the physical and emotional blocks that hold you back from experiencing the life you truly want to live.
Tim can help you to:
- De-clutter your life to live with more clarity and space.
- Set up habits to keep your space in line.
- Fine tune your intuition, and grow your decision-making skills.
- Rediscover what brings you joy.
- Reorganize your workplace and improve organizational systems.
- Teach & inspire your family to stay tidy.
- Stage your home for potential buyers.
- Unpack and set up your new organized home.
- Create a welcoming atmosphere in your vacation rental or Airbnb.
- Clear your closet and your mind.
Get Organized, inspired by the Konmari Method™
Tidy Tim began as a Certified Konmari Consultant, and the principals of Konmari can still be found in his work today.
The KonMari Method™ is a system of self-reflection created by Marie Kondo that uses the act of “tidying” as a window into the life you truly want to be living. It is a process that allows you to consider every possession, deciding what will support you in your life going forward.
It is estimated that the average person owns 20 000 things. One explanation for why the KonMari Method™ works so well is that you are able to hone your intuition after making 20 000 gut-based decisions, which allows you to follow your instinct and make clearer decisions in life.
You will create a clear & open home, learn how to take better care of your belongings, and learn a lot about your own values in the process. It’s “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up”.
Hear what Tidy Tim has to say about the KonMari Method™ . . .
“At its essence, the KonMari Method™ is a simple and practical guide to tidying. It tells you how to tidy up things all at once by categories, and the steps are clear. (For example, the first category is clothes, the next is books etc.) However, the Konmari Method™ is not only effective for tidying homes. It can also increase spiritual awareness and improve overall decision-making. It transforms individuals and truly enables them to spark more joy in their lives.”
– Marie Kondo
- Guidance & support with decluttering & tidying your belongings.
- Learn from the experience Tim’s had organizing multiple clients’ homes.
- Gain tips, tricks, and tools Tim learned from Marie Kondo and his own expertise.
- Checklists, local discarding guides, and other resources developed by Tidy Tim.
- Garbage bags, assistance carrying discarded items out to your car/garage/street.
Packages and Pricing
It’s a self-investment
Your Initial Consultation is a 5-hour session, where we will clear & organize your closet & clothing collection. The session fee is $375.
After your initial session, I offer monthly coaching packages with pricing for 1 month, 2 months, or 3 months of coaching to fully declutter your home. View rate sheet.
Pricing for a la carte organizing sessions (kitchen/closet/office) and home staging starts at $75/hour.
Speaking engagement and workshop rates are quoted based on the number of participants, time & travel requirement.
I am committed to offering accessible, fair rates for this life-enhancing service. Contact me today to discuss flexible pricing and alternative payment plans.